There’s no magic to achievement. It’s about hard work, choices and persistence.Michelle Obama
Carola has over 30 years of experience working as a brand consultant. Her key expertise is assisting brands with their transformation for the future.
After graduating, Carola joined the communications department at Carpetland, switching to the agency side after two years. She spent 18 years at VVL BBDO, starting out as an account executive and working her way up to the position of board account director. She also worked as a strategic planner at the leading London-based agency AMV/BBDO, one of the most creative divisions of the BBDO network.
After BBDO, she spent fifteen years at LGF/FamousGrey, as COO and sales director. She was involved at a strategic and commercial level in the management of accounts such as Apple, Orange/Base, Engie Electrabel, Proximus, De Lijn, NMBS, Volvo Cars.
She won several ‘Hoedje’, Lion and Effie awards for Orange, Proximus, Electrabel and Volvo, among others, with both these agencies.
In 2019, Carola joined Think BBDO, finding her way back into the BBDO network.
Carola also served as President of the APG (Account Planning Group) of the ACC in Belgium.
- Master of Communication Sciences - Catholic University of Leuven
- Master of Marketing - Vlerick Management School
5 questions for Carola
- What is your love brand? Wouters & Hendrix
- What is your favourite place to unwind? Swimming laps in the pool early in the morning before breakfast.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate!
- Your favourite cuisine? Vegetarian specialities from the Middle East.
- What else is on your bucket list? Learning to sew so that I can work with fabrics myself.